PDA

View Full Version : Escapade and Easy Raider.

Galaxy-Microlights
19th January 2007, 19:09
Escapade's and Easy Raider's would be a nice lil forum too.

Cyberstitch
19th January 2007, 22:12
That quote is class, pure class.

mikehallam
20th January 2007, 11:15
The Marque/Forum could require updated ? But by whom ?
I too looked yesterday before posting in the General category about the Microlight I use, as it too is neglected by the forum list, but couldn't find any address to ask for one.

The Rans single seat S4 is actually a real microlight with Rotax 447 but is it excluded from the BMAA forums just because it's actually Permitted exclusively through the PFA ??

Perhaps as there aren't so many flying we enthusiasts have allowed the more popular types to have most publicity.

The S4 is a delight to fly, well designed, economical, reasonably strong. Looking at the mod's lists since its introduction to the UK market 17 years ago, there's only a couple & they have been done only as precautionary measures. Not many 'planes are that good.

Mike

jonkil
20th January 2007, 19:31
Hi Mike,
Nice to see you on the forums.
I dont think that the S4-S5 is excluded on the basis that it is PFA, more so that it is a marque that has small numbers.... I know Steve would not be the type of guy not to have a forum on the basis on who does the Permit !
On the topic of S4/5 I reget the day I sold mine and will probably buy something in this vein later this year, maybe even buy this one back :turn:
I enjoy the newsletter I receive from the e-mail group on the S4/5... keep up the good work.

Jon
http://www.flightplan.flyer.co.uk/rans.jpg

[quote=mikehallam]
The Rans single seat S4 is actually a real microlight with Rotax 447 but is it excluded from the BMAA forums just because it's actually Permitted exclusively through the PFA ??

The S4 is a delight to fly, well designed, economical, reasonably strong. Looking at the mod's lists since its introduction to the UK market 17 years ago, there's only a couple & they have been done only as precautionary measures. Not many 'planes are that good.

RedSix
22nd January 2007, 19:53
New forum? Done! Give it a while to appear as the forum list is cached on the server.

David Bayliss
30th December 2017, 16:36
Thinking of buying an Easy Raider, any thoughts info appreciated.
Dave.

Sean McDonald
31st December 2017, 07:38
Well I love mine. Super little aircraft which is great fun to fly but capable of going places

tomshep
1st January 2018, 17:09
How heavy is an S4, then? I would have thought it was an SSDR.