PDA

View Full Version : Behaviour on the forums

bob perrin
22nd February 2008, 10:37
Dear All

These forums have several moderators who until now have been able to take a back seat and not get too involved thanks to our forum administrator Steve.

We are very grateful to Steve for all his work, long may it continue, but personally I feel that he is now having to put up with and deal with, far more than is reasonable for one person therefore I intend to be more active on these forums as a moderator.

I would ask you all to post using your real names and please avoid personal attacks. If a post offends you, write to Steve or myself or any other moderator and let us deal with it.

It is very sad that, as is always the case, a few are spoiling it for the many.

Lets get back to making these forums a pleasant place to be where we can chat with friends about our chosen hobby.

rans6andrew
22nd February 2008, 10:51
spot on Bob, and not before time.

Just one question, why are the Rans S6 and Dynamic threads exempt from your broadcast? ;-)

Madambreakneck
22nd February 2008, 11:09
[quote=rans6andrew]

Just one question, why are the Rans S6 and Dynamic threads exempt from your broadcast? ;-)

Joan

:smurf:

gingekke
22nd February 2008, 12:11
[quote=rans6andrew]

Just one question, why are the Rans S6 and Dynamic threads exempt from your broadcast? :cool: Not like us wicked Thrusterers :rofl:

Ginge

Andy_Fell
22nd February 2008, 16:32
I'm sure it wasn't entirely necessary to spam the whole site was it?

Andy_Fell
23rd February 2008, 09:32
No I wasn't Rick.. I was at work... Must have been someone else.

Andy_Fell
23rd February 2008, 13:24
I wish it was.. seem to be doing too much work recently! :-(