Thread: A Sluka Flight

A Sluka Flight

Hi!
    Graham Jefferies compiled this You Tube Video of a flight he made in my Sluka a couple of years ago. He told me about it today!!!
    Just a bit of fun. Thank you Graham!
    The Sluka is now in Belle Vue in Devon with a new owner. I ferried it there from Bath. Good easterly wind chosen deliberately although the temperature at -6C was not. Ground speed on way at 2500' was 75 knots against an indicated of 48 kts. Great aircraft and worth a flight if you get a chance.
    Regards
    Gerry

not real name 500 Club

A Sluka Flight

.......and what a lovely little aircraft to fly, glad you enjoyed my little video effort.

Diamond geezer Banned500 Club

A Sluka Flight

Nice Video GeeJay, I've not yet been lucky enough to fly a Sluka. A few years back a guy at Rayne bought one and promised me a flight, but less than a month later he moved to a different part of the country and took his Sluka with him. So it remains on my "wanted" list, some day

Ginge

not real name 500 Club

A Sluka Flight

Had a lot of fun with a little artistic license over the story it shows. But on a good note apparently the Sluka in the video will be back on the market later this year, so we've asked that we might have it back as we did regret getting rid of it. So there may be an opportunity for you to fly it if I can get a weather window long enough to get to you and back in a few days.