Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eurofox Information

Eurofox Information

Use this part of the forum to discuss any aspects of the Eurofox.
    The aircraft is very close to final technical approval to section S by the BMAA for 450 and 475 kgs, nose wheel and tail wheel. First demonstrator hoped to be in the UK end May/Early June.

A 560kg version (identical aircraft, just no empty weight restriction), is at a similar process level via the LAA

www.eurofoxuk.co.uk

Eurofox Information

VERY good article in the LAA mag this month, looks like being an aircraft with potential!

Eurofox Information

Hello Richard

Glad you liked the LAA write up and think the Eurofox has potential. Shame MF refused the same article (albeit with the BMAA work to date listed, not the LAA), so microlighters cant see the progress

roger

Eurofox Information

Hi Roger, I too was impressed by the article on the Eurofox.Is it your intention to market a tail dragger in the microlight class? Any idea of empty weight?

Eurofox Information

Hello Pete, glad you liked the article.

Yes its available at 450 and 472 as a micro. Been technically approved to section S by the BMAA office. Exact empty weight not yet defined, but 268-270 kg on the 450 and about 290 kg on the 472 version has been discussed with the BMAA office.

a 560 LAA version will be here next month, nose wheel. Starting with this one, then next will be a 450 or 472 tail dragger (for me!). All aircraft are identical, just differenciated by the empty weight allowance, and therefore the extras allowable.

all info is on the website and contact me off forum if you need more specific details

regards

roger

Eurofox Information

I would buy one if it didnt have the word euro in it!!!

Eurofox Information

Good for you Barry !

I totally agree. Anyone with half a brain should realise we must get out of Europe !

Senior Member 500 Club

Eurofox Information

The Eurofox take-up seems very promising Roger, several now on G-INFO.
    They must make a much more economic glider tug than the old avgas guzzling GA types.
    good luck for continued success with the type.
    JM

Eurofox Information

Hello John

thanks for the good wishes. yes its a great tug, but quite a few micro and LAA versions are in build now, and should be at some of the 2013 flyins

roger

Eurofox Information

Just an update on how the EuroFox scene is getting along.

I recieved my microlight kit in November 2012 and after an enjoyable winter spent in my workshop I have now finished it. The paperwork has been sent off and I now am now waiting for the permit to test to arrive. The support from both Roger and Adrian I cannot fault.

As you can see it is all loaded up and waiting to go flying. Roll on some good weather.

Nick.

Attached files

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast