Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome

Welcome

The first post in a new forum.

not real name 500 Club

Welcome

Oooooo, a place for me and my aircraft, so I'm the first Mistral owner to post, come on Sam you can be second if you like?

Welcome

And I'm the first to answer, also non Mistral! Oooo Lala!

themicrolightflyer

Welcome

Hi Guys, its not all that bad some of us well 8 in total like the type..lol..

not real name 500 Club

Welcome

I've not spoken to Sam for a while he must be busy putting his Mistral back together, he's got a job to do there but plenty of spares, I must give him another call.

Hi Don where are you based?

themicrolightflyer

Welcome

Hi Graham i am from Shifnal nr Telford and have a mistral too. Just spent the last two years getting it sorted and had a permit put on it for the first time in 6 years last monday.

Welcome

I'm still here Graham, I've had to move the wife and kids out so that I can fit all of the Mistral spares into the house!! that has taken a while

I've just converted the outbuilding at home so that I can take the Mistral home, I am getting no time at work to complete the restoration. I have decided to have all of the
    wing surfaces apart with a view to re-covering in Oratex, that will be one for the tech. office to cast their eyes over nearer the time.

I am still ideally looking for a reasonable condition upper port wing if anybody knows of one, I do have two sets of wings but they are in various condition, any help in locating
    one would be much appreciated. I could also do with an engine mount (the aluminium angle section) if anybody knows of one of these, if not I will need to get this fabricated.

Work has been a little hectic over the past few months, hopefully we can get together soon for a catch up!

themicrolightflyer

Welcome

Hi Sam. We have not spoken before but I have seen your pictures of your Mistral and you have a lot too do.

I have spoke to Colin and he said you have been in touch. Let me know if i can help?

not real name 500 Club

Welcome

Hi Don,

great another Mistral back in the air, how about a flight down to my base at Clench Common near Marlborough some time? Does yours have a heater port down by the rudder pedals? I've seen one that does and fancy doing it to mine some time, but it does mean taking the bottom cowl off and also trying to get right down inside the cockpit and being rather tall I don't relish that one bit.

Regards

Graham

Don Curtis wrote: Hi Graham i am from Shifnal nr Telford and have a mistral too. Just spent the last two years getting it sorted and had a permit put on it for the first time in 6 years last monday.

themicrolightflyer

Welcome

Hi Graham..

My Mistral has got the heater in the footwell. Not had chance to try it yet though.

I have just had my permit revoked due to it having a new weight and balance and they have picked up on it having a 65litre tank which as far as i know has been fitted from new although it has a tap off level of 25litres.

Could you tell me how big yours tank is?. If you like you can send me a email?

I have no problem of organising a fly out to come and see you.

Regards

Don...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast