Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Shadow in Lithuania.

Shadow in Lithuania.

Shadow installed additional cooling radiator, because at air temperatures above 25 C engine overheat. Additional radiator works very effectively and now I can fly with a passenger when the air temperature above 25 degrees C.

Attached files

not real name 500 Club
    Norwich, Norfolk - Flying from Beccles in Suffolk

Shadow in Lithuania.

Hi Juozas,

could you please post some pictures of the whole aircraft? That was my pride and joy for several years before selling it to someone who wrote it off almost straight away in 2012... I was heartbroken to be honest but I'm thrilled to see it being cared for and in use again. Lots of stuff about my adventures in (what was) G-MNZR here if you're interested. http://www.microlightgary.byethost33.com/

David Cook spent quite a lot of time in it too - serial Number 40. A great plane made even better with a 582 - nice one :-)

Shadow in Lithuania.

Hi Gary
    My Shadow DD was built by Paul Dewhurst and before has number G-DARK.My friend have bought Shadow CD and installed Rotax 582 .You can see the pictures in 1 page. But I don't know registration number of this Shadow. I will ask of my friend and owner.
    Regards

not real name 500 Club
    Norwich, Norfolk - Flying from Beccles in Suffolk

Shadow in Lithuania.

Aha; funnily enough I nearly bought G-DARK too! The Shadow world is a relatively small one it seems :-)
    It's the wingtips that give the other one away; a rather nice colour scheme done by the previous owner to cover up matt olive drab.

Shadow in Lithuania.

In the picture both Shadow in the air.
    About month ago I has problem with wall behind the pilot , because it has breaks..On this wall are attached stick of the flaps . I decided to fix wall with two aluminum plates and rivets . After that was no problem with this wall.

Attached files

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234