', '', '*finish; and
    *have a fully servicable plane at the end; and
    * have fun
    ').'")."n
"'
what I got was:

'"
  • n".self:rocess_list_items("'.str_replace('
    ', '', '*Nearly dies of food poisining (nothing to do with the night in the pub in Westonzoyland :rofl: )
    *Total electrical failure ... twice ... including an unplanned non-radio landing in Swansea much to the distress of the controller
    * Finished and had fun with a plane that still flew home (albeit without much electrics ... and the only non-electric instrument in mine is the compass and it was still working :lol:
    ').'")."n
"'
This year I am upping the target, I am doing 1-3 of the plan from last year, avoiding 1-2 of the actuals and aiming to have a trace that looks like something recognisable - bit like join the dots with a purpose.

My planning as of today has me flying a pattern that is a join-the-dots witch flying a broomstick - only time will tell if the trace I fly looks anything like this.

What have any others seen in the join the dots planning of their flights for this year?

How about up front declaration of what we think it will be and a bit of fun after the event looking at the traces and seeing how close we came to what it was supposed to be?

Hope this is the image:

if not then:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater