Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: RbR trace

not real name 500 Club
    Live in Boston, Lincs. Alive when flying, Lincs

RbR trace

I'm glad that we cleared that up Ian.
    As to BMAA membership; disagreeing with the committee shouldn't be a reason to leave, quite the opposite. For people like me to be able to fly microlights in the UK we need the BMAA. The CAA would wipe us out, financially or legally as we really are regarded as the poor relatives at the feast. I couldn't afford to fly at a GA level and that's the minimum of how we would end up. You can't change the decisions from outside the BMAA, you have to be a member, and for such a piddly amount compared to the other expences involved in flying :-O

John

not real name 100 Club

RbR trace

John,
    I think we can agree to disagree. If the BMAA collapsed (unlikely) another body would rise to take its place, as happens in all walks of life. I am bored with all of this and just want to fly more this year :hop: . If and when the policy on the forum access is reversed I'll gladly re-join the BMAA and put my money where my mouth is :-)

not real name 500 Club

RbR trace

I also decided that I wouldn't rejoin until the decision to close the posting rights down was reversed, I rejoined this last weekend, but this may have had a bit to do with the fact that I needed a permit for the Mistral. Today was my first time back on this forum for quite some time as I'm enjoying the other forum and haven't really missed this one that much.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234