Thread: LETOV SLUKA

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

LETOV SLUKA

Hello all...Are any of you Letov Sluka owners? Granted there are only 19 on the register, but maybe there is a fellow owner on this forum. Would like to exchange thoughts/tips/problems etc about this very enjoyable (albeit lonely!) microlight.

G-MZBF

Hi, if anyone is out there! I`m just about to purchase a Sluka, and trying to make contact with any other owners. I`m sure there will be many questions over the coming months, but I want to make contact with any other owners.
    Dave.

Senior Member 100 Club
    Any success finding any?
    If not you could try (via your favourite search engine) the LAA forums, the Microlight Forum, Microlighter Pilots Facebook group, or even G-INFO [here] where the 'advanced search' will allow you to search on aircraft type. You'll need to get out pen and paper because it only gives postal addresses, but I do know someone who successfully found an aircraft he wanted via that route.

I've never flown a Sluka but I'm told they are delightful machines to fly. Enjoy, and please share your story with us.
    The pilot formerly posting as MadamBreakneck
    GR examiner and TST pilot.

Thank you for that Joan. I will carry out a bit of info gathering and post again in the new year. Happy Christmas.

Dave.