Thread: I Pad Holder

John Rose

I Pad Holder

Has anyone found a workable way of mounting an I Pad holder in a Eurostar? I use Skydemon and the holder I have at the moment keeps touching the screen and wriggling about so she will have to be replaced with something more reliable.
    John Rose

I Pad Holder

I use a ram mount. Angled correctly p2 has to get in and out carefully. And does not hit the canopy. I will get some photos on the weekend

Regards

Wayne

John Rose

I Pad Holder

Thanks Wayne, some pictures will be very helpful. Which model of RAM is it?
    John

I Pad Holder

As weather was bad this weekend, didn't get to the airfield. will try photos for next weekend.
    Www.ram-mount.co.uk

1 ea. Apple iPad & iPad 2 Holder 25.20
    1 ea. Mount with Standard 1" Ball Arm, Diamond & Round Bases 26.51

I Pad Holder

John

Apologies, been to the field last week, a few photos attached.

the close up was a bit gleary due to the angle of the camera taking the photo. but in normal circumstances the visability was good.

Regards

Wayne

Attached files

John Rose

I Pad Holder

Wayne
    Thanks for the pictures, they are really helpful.
    Like you I will have to move my radio to the left (A3 same as yours) but otherwise it looks very straightforward.
    Best regards
    John

I Pad Holder

Yes, I hung the mount from the panel screw first before drilling to ensure i had the correct angle, height, clearance etc and settled with the third screw from the end instead of the 4th screw. Also depended on the length of the arm.
    It did not take that long to do and I also mounted the lighter socket behind the panel as the eurostar power connection may look pretty on the front panel but does not fit with anything else.....

Regards

Wayne