Thread: Request for an flight in a RANS S6

Request for an flight in a RANS S6

As per my topic in the General Chat Forum, I am starting out on the journey of getting my licence, I have had a few hours with an instructor, but in the new year around April, I am looking to buy my own aircraft... This is where my dilemma occurs.. I have narrowed my choice down to a Thruster T600 or a RANS S6,
    I would like to experience a flight in both, before I make that ultimate decision.

So this is where you guys come in, I live in Somerset on the Devon border and looking for a owner who could take me up for a flight in a RANS S6.
    I am retired (but only 52) so not to decrepit, so I am available most days.
    I would of course pay my share in any costs.

Thank you and I look forward to a reply. Andy

not real name 500 Club

I might be able to help with the Rans Andy, but it has a 912 so it might spoil you :-) I am NE of Bristol, near Chipping Sodbury.

It might be worth a trip to Weston Zoyland though as I suspect they have both there.

Hey Andy, Just wondering if you had any update on your situation? I am interested in looking for a similar aircraft in a similar budget, so I'm interested to hear how you got on, and if you were able to find a good example of one for that price.

Diamond geezer Banned500 Club

Andy I'd definatly recommend that you go to one of the Jabiru courses held by the LAA. Ours has been a great little motor, but it helps a lot to understand them. A nice looking aircraft with a great wing fold, enjoy

Ginge