Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SSDR Design Concepts from Aeroplanes DAR

Diamond geezer 500 Club

SSDR Design Concepts from Aeroplanes DAR

I wonder...does the solo have a foldable wing????

Hi Nick, Yes there is a folding wing option for the Solo. Easy parking under an AN2 wing in Bulgaria. Its only when I explained the costs and difficulties in the UK for storage that it twigged with Tony.. Hes come up with a lovely practical system...

This is'nt bad as well http://www.afors.com/index.php?page=adview&adid=29899&imid=0

bryan plunkett wrote: This is'nt bad as well http://www.afors.com/index.php?page=adview&adid=29899&imid=0
    Sorry Phil could not resist it :blush:

Diamond geezer 500 Club

What kind of price is the solo with a wing fold Peter...doesn't say on the web site.

Hi Nick, Tony has told me that for the first few aircraft in the UK the price will be for a ready built aircraft the same as the kit price without engine and prop is approx 10,000 euro. Aeroplanes DAR is a dealer for Hirth, Rotax Airixo etc and has a big choice of engines available both new and secondhand also service, repairs parts etc... Also has seconhand Dar aircraft for sale. has one older Solo that was in Italy thats nice.. Its difficult for me to explain well but its the whole experience of the Solo not just buying an aeroplane.. I recommend if possible to go and stay in Sofia, visit the factory, get invited to fly with the local flying club etc unforgettable experience and you will be in awe of Tonys enthusiasm and aircraft...
    Hope this helps..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12