Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: World air games

World air games

Well done to all of you. you were exceptional.

TV

not real name, Please Contact Admin 100 Club

World air games

The videos are fantastic ,some of the turns are at 85deg ,well done everyone,are you putting you're name down Terry for next ones.

not real name 500 Club

World air games

Couldn't have done any better - congratulations to all of you.

World air games

not real name 500 Club

World air games

Fantastic!

Great news for the sport and Team GB, wonder if we will get any national coverage?

Diamond geezer 500 Club

World air games

We will soon find out if a certain Council appointment was justified.

World air games

It was reported and a short clip shown on BBC 1's Breakfast this morning along with the comment that "microlights started off as hang gliders powered by lawnmower engines"
    However, they also said what a fantastic achievement by the GB Team - hear hear!!

World air games

Donald Walker wrote: We will soon find out if a certain Council appointment was justified.
    Rees gave a small presentation and showed some videos last night at the Severn Valley Microlight Club Christmas party. And Rob was chatting to some of us about some of the techniques they used to fly the course.

There is no doubt at all that all of the British team are great emissaries of microlighting, and I echo Donald's sentiments that this is a great opportunity for the BMAA to capitalise on some good publicity, particularly bearing in mind that the team have some young members who are surely the same demographic we want to draw into microlights.

I even got to try on Rees's medal which is sadly the closest I'm ever likely to get to one. :smilewinkgrin:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123