Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Medical

Diamond geezer 500 Club

Medical

The large price is deliberate; if you have a heart-attack when you read the invoice, you're not fit to fly....

Cheers

Kev
    (62)

Medical

Hear a lot about what doctors charge, but it cost me more than the 25 I paid the doctor to get the CFI to sign.

not real name 500 Club

Medical

Last time signed without question, this time he read the Notes and decided he needs to take advice, he said the notes don't clarify what he has to do, as it contradicts itself.

Medical

Just had to get a new sign off as my doctors surgery did not copy the form and I managed to miss place mine I had also not sent a copy to bmaa or laa so no record there so 20 to keep me right until April and we find out when it gets scrapped

Senior Member 500 Club

Medical

The change to the medical declaration system has been delayed. Now expected July/August.

Medical

Geoff Weighell wrote: The change to the medical declaration system has been delayed. Now expected July/August.
    Dang it. Mine's due mid-May - I was hoping to avoid the hassle.

Diamond geezer 500 Club

Medical

Presumably (and I am not a Sceptic honest) this further delay (number 3 I think) is simply to ensure that it in no way influences the already predetermined outcome of the EU referendum in Politicians mindsets.

Not In EU.... easy "pius555 off" we shall do as we please....

Remain IN EU...... bugger"!!!!, now we have to sustify why we should change anything OUR EU Lord and Masters in their Ivory towers have decreed.........

"Blessed is he who expecteth NOTHING..... for that is what he shall get..

Senior Member 500 Club

Medical

No, it is because the CAA GA unit is very stretched at the moment. Largely due to the post Shoreham investigations and partly due to reducing staff numbers. Nothing to do with the EU or the EC or EASA. I don't think David or Jeremy have much to do with it either.
    Geoff

Medical

Wally's theory assumes joined up government. Ha ha!
    Dave

not real name 500 Club

Medical

Well I had a nice surprise, took my self dec in for the doctor to sign and left it with him to read through etc. and phoned him two weeks later as had heard nothing and he had forgotten to let me know it was ready so said no charge. Lovely man, won't hear a bad word said about him

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast