Thread: Annual permit to fly

Annual permit to fly

Paperwork put in the post Sunday night and permit received today. Excellent service, many thanks. Incidentally, we drove past Deddington on our way home on Saturday and I jokingly said that I wished I had the paperwork with me as we could have put it through the door! In the event no need. Well done all involved. Ray Osborne (G-CFFE)

Senior Member 100 Club

Annual permit to fly

Likewise. I emailed mine through and it came back two days later. Minor mod sign off followed a couple of days later. Good effort from the guys in the office. Thank you.

Annual permit to fly

I've had two permits processed in the last month. Both processed super quick. The last one was submitted yesterday afternoon, a couple of clarifications by email and then received before noon today. Great stuff!

Diamond geezer 500 Club

Annual permit to fly

Do they email the permit, as does the LAA? 24hr turnaround if you request it.

not real name 500 Club
    Thornhill (Easter Poldar) Farm Strip West of Stirling, near Kippen in Scotland

Annual permit to fly

Yes Donald, mine was emailed to me within 24 hours.

G

Diamond geezer 500 Club

Annual permit to fly

Well, it can't get better than that.

not real name 500 Club

Annual permit to fly

Great turn around for me as well. Emailed application away at 0700 on 3rd June, permit issued by 1700 the same day. Can't get much faster than that!

Annual permit to fly

Great praise indeed to the staff.

Mine was submitted on Monday. Permit received via email on the Tuesday. Brilliant service

:yeah:

Annual permit to fly

[Do they email the permit, as does the LAA? 24hr turnaround if you request it.] :rofl:

4 weeks and still waiting for something from the LAA not even a acknowledgement of the paperwork received or of the 450 payment. I have rang umpteen times only to hear that that person's away and I can only leave a message - which is of course never returned!

Does anyone know if its possible to transfer a challenger 2 to the BMAA permit to fly?