Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ATTN EUROSTAR OWNERS

Senior Member 100 Club

ATTN EUROSTAR OWNERS

There is an alert to check for rear bulkhead cracking on 1000+ hour Eurostars and a mandatory CAA directive.

Unfortunately the BMAA link to the LSA info on this brings up the Quik clevis pin info and the link to the CAA directive doesn't work...

not real name 500 Club

ATTN EUROSTAR OWNERS

Senior Member 100 Club

ATTN EUROSTAR OWNERS

That must be it. I get the Quik notice on the BMAA link and server not found for the CAA link for some reason. Anyway haven't got a Eurostar but thought I would flag it up.

Diamond geezer 500 Club

ATTN EUROSTAR OWNERS

LSA has already written to all registered Eurostar owners.

Attached files service-bulletin-sbeur018-issue-1.pdf (292.3 KB) service-bulletin-sbeur019-issue-1.pdf (466.3 KB)

ATTN EUROSTAR OWNERS

Donald, I fear you must be mistaken.
    LSA has not emailed every registered Eurostar owner. The last email I received from them was last year 22/06/2015 advising of an open day.
    Granted a more useful one was received on 07/05/2015 about the flap actuator pin.
    The only reason I knew about it was due to Chris Theakstone mentioning it to me while permitting my Eurostar in June and subsequent exposure on the facebook Eurostar group.

regards

Wayne
    G-HOTA

Diamond geezer 500 Club

ATTN EUROSTAR OWNERS

Something you should take up with LSA, Wayne. Why would they remove a registered owner from their mailing list?

Regards

Donald

ATTN EUROSTAR OWNERS

I too only heard of the bulletin through BMAA inspector alerts.

Senior Member 500 Club

ATTN EUROSTAR OWNERS

It was put on the BMAA web site as a news item. Members can register to receive news items automatically and so not miss vital bits of information. The news item is here http://www.bmaa.org/news_item.php?wnID=10926
    Geoff

ATTN EUROSTAR OWNERS

I found the first one 17th June and within minutes sent photos to LSA & BMAA and any of my customer,s with high hour machines, repaired one and found another three cracked before the bulletin even came out and plenty of sheared rivets on the bulkhead and the finpost. I have tried to register with LSA for bulletins several times without success.

ATTN EUROSTAR OWNERS

Donald
    No idea why the took me off? Maybe I complained about the cost of the undercarriage 4pieces of aluminium repair parts.
    Surely lsa can also find my info on g-info.

Geoff
    Yes I also saw it on the bmaa.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast