Thread: AX3/AX2000 spare parts

AX3/AX2000 spare parts

Hi to all AX3/AX2000 owners,
    Just to let you know I have purchased all the AX3/AX2000 spares from Neil Dykes. Neil had purchased them from P&M. All parts are batch numbered etc.
    I enjoyed training students in these aircraft back in the 90's, we have two at our strip. I think they are a great little plane, so feel it's good to support them.
    My business Volair Aviation has been servicing and repairing microlight aircraft since 1992, both as a Pegasus and Thruster approved service centre.
    For all enquiries call 01635-299440 or 07850-264080.
    Thank you.
    Rod Humphries
    [Volair Aviation]

Diamond geezer Banned500 Club

AX3/AX2000 spare parts

Good news Rod, nice to know the spares for these delightful aircraft are in very good hands.

AX3/AX2000 spare parts

I am sure you will be a port of call when spares are required. Can you tell me your strip location?

Graeme K

AX3/AX2000 spare parts

Rod, good news, I will be in touch for some bits for my trusty AX.... Can you make the wing centre covers?

AX3/AX2000 spare parts

Tony Sharratt wrote: I am sure you will be a port of call when spares are required. Can you tell me your strip location?
    Hi Tony,
    Volair is based just 6 miles north of Popham Airfield.

AX3/AX2000 spare parts

Graeme Keenan wrote: Rod, good news, I will be in touch for some bits for my trusty AX.... Can you make the wing centre covers?
    Hi Graeme,
    The simple answer is no as P&M are still the approval holders. I am working in partnership with P&M. I will be handling the day to day enquires, & P&M have agreed that they will make any parts I am unable to supply. I will then send the parts out to the customer. This may take longer than in the past but it does mean that parts will be available going forward.

AX3/AX2000 spare parts

Thanks for the info Rod. You are doing a grand job.

AX3/AX2000 spare parts

Rod I had a new centre cover made by P&M and the turn round was very quick.