Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nice to be back again

Diamond geezer 500 Club

Nice to be back again

Rob,

Please thank the gnomes at Deddington for the work they've put in so that we can once more get our beady eyes on the fantastic archive of stuff that's been accumulated over the years about our little aircraft. I for one much appreciate being able to once more delve into the depths of arcane practices vis a vis how to make an XL go faster, etc.

Best regards,

Bob Hood
    XL's forever! Well, one of them anyway. It's all I can afford, not to mention the Raven and the Mini-Max. Oh, and I almost forgot the Spectrum as well :-)

Err... it was me and I contracted a BMAA member to do the transfer work. We all paid the bill. I'm currently doing the admin but will be calling for help once I feel I can train someone!!

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by BobH View Post
    Rob,

Please thank the gnomes at Deddington for the work they've put in so that we can once more get our beady eyes on the fantastic archive of stuff that's been accumulated over the years about our little aircraft. I for one much appreciate being able to once more delve into the depths of arcane practices vis a vis how to make an XL go faster, etc.

Best regards,

Bob Hood
    Rob Hughes
    BMAA Member

Diamond geezer 500 Club
    Well then Rob, I hope you thanked yourself for a job well done!
    XL's forever! Well, one of them anyway. It's all I can afford, not to mention the Raven and the Mini-Max. Oh, and I almost forgot the Spectrum as well :-)

Well done Rob

Hello All
    my thanks to Rob Hughes and the team for getting the forums back on-line, they have been well missed but I have managed to get so much more done while they have been away.
    I look forward to hearing from all the members and being able to see whats happening again.
    Thanks again.
    Bob
    Best Regards

Bob
    Ewe avterrr larf

how do I change my signature?
    Best Regards

Bob
    Ewe avterrr larf

Click "Settings" at the top of the page.

Then you should find "Edit signature" in the My Settings section

thanks RayP, managed it but we'll see what appears when hit send
    Best Regards

Bob
    Ewe avterrr larf

Senior Member 500 Club
    Many thanks to all those who worked to reinstate this forum, safeguarding a wealth of information.
    JM
    (Trustee of the Bakers Dozen Syndicate)

Senior Member 100 Club
    A huge thanks to the BMAA for getting the forum up and running again.

I have missed reading people's posts about microlighting in general and the Shadow in particular.
    Now I'll be able to find useful info on technical things and ask for advice.

Much appreciated.

Cheers,
    Bruce

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast