Thread: Does anyone have experience of FLY365 in Lagos?

Senior Member 100 Club

Does anyone have experience of FLY365 in Lagos?

After a long period of frustration with the British weather, I am looking at the possibility of completing my training (GST, exams and a few hours solo) with Malcolm at FLY365 in Lagos, Portugal.

The internet has not provided a wealth of reviews. Does anyone here have personal experience of the operation in Lagos or of FLY365 generally?
    Pete T.

"A closed mouth gathers no feet".

Junior Member Settling in
    Hi Peter,
    I trained with Malcolm at Fly365 in the UK, I didn’t go to Portugal but others that went that route said they enjoyed it, I was a late starter to the sport, ie over 50, Malcolm managed to get me through lol he is very experienced on all aspects of training, flying and varying makes of microlight aircraft, I enjoyed my training, some bits more difficult than expected but would recommend Malcolm without hesitation,

Chris

Senior Member 100 Club
    Hi Chris and thanks for your comments. I am also well over 50, I've done most of my training and just need to finish off as mentioned above. I would also welcome the opportunity to get some navigation experience outside Norfolk!
    I am asking about FLY365 because I have heard stories of school(s) on the continent taking liberties with some aspects of qualifying flights.
    Pete T.

"A closed mouth gathers no feet".