Thread: Prop needed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Prop needed

Wanted...Arplast propeller for Thruster T600T Rotax 503 engine.

A good choice, if you can lay hands on one. The one we have fitted has out performed every other type we have tried.

The one we have is 165cm dia. set at18 degrees at 53.5. If you are on permit the MAAN is number 1226.

Good luck

Senior Member 500 Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginge Sunley View Post
    A good choice, if you can lay hands on one. The one we have fitted has out performed every other type we have tried.

The one we have is 165cm dia. set at18 degrees at 53.5. If you are on permit the MAAN is number 1226.

Good luck
    I might have one in the hangar, three blades, ground adjustable with Ali hub. I'll be down Jackrells Farm (Sussex) strip on Monday if it's of interest.

mike hallam. -- My email is in Pooleys and AFE guides if you wish to write me your 'phone number

Senior Member 500 Club
    Quote Originally Posted by mikehallam View Post
    I might have one in the hangar, three blades, ground adjustable with Ali hub. I'll be down Jackrells Farm (Sussex) strip on Monday if it's of interest.

mike hallam. -- My email is in Pooleys and AFE guides if you wish to write me your 'phone number
    Well OP, you're obviously not following up from the first request for an Arplast. I've now ckecked the one I could sell.
    It's signed Arplast with 3 blades radius of blade 0.82 m = 1.64 approx. diameter. Suit Rotax 503.

mike hallam.

Thanks Mike, I will track you down as you suggest and be in touch.

Thanks for your thoughts Ginge, Mike Hallam seems to have one so all may be saved.