Thread: Ince Blundell Dinner Dance

Ince Blundell Dinner Dance

:yeah: A big thankyou to all the guys and girls from West Lancs Microlighs / Ince Blundell flying club for a great night at the wings dinner dance.
    This was my first year and what a proud day it was, I picked up my Wings certificate with the other students who i presume are all still smiling away :-) .

Once again congratulations to John, Richard and Carl for there patience and advice whilst training.

If there are any newbies out there wanting to pass there NPPL i can highly reccomend West Lancs Microlight School.

:smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: Chris Parkinson

I'm suprised you are in any fit state to use a computer, after seeing the state of you last night and then this morning at breakfast Chris :lol: :lol: I had a great night myself and a little bit of a thick head this morning, but i think a great time was had by all.
    I did'nt say anything last night when i got my award as i'm a bit shy but Rich, Carl and John know how gratefull i am and how much i have appreciated their support.
    Thanks to all the chaps and chapess's (Carl) :yeah: at Ince and looking forward to flying this year and lots of good weather.

Cheer's
    Mark :smilewinkgrin:

Hi, Mark, its Monday morning and i'm still rough !,(this good old caption, I'M NEVER DRINKING AGAIN)

not real name, Please Contact Admin 100 Club

What Mark did not mention was he fact he tried to disappear to his hotel room at 11:30!!! until Richard and I caught him in the act, even then he only managed midnight.

For a man that doesn't dance, Chris you were up there all night, and I am surprised you managed to get up the stairs.

Congratulations to the both of you as well as the other 9 pilots who received their wings this year, now make use of that piece of paper the CAA has given you and take to the air

I will post a few photos a little bit later.

Thanks Carl, Apparently i didn't make it upstairs or undress myself ( So the wife tells me) and believe it or not i don't do dancing.

But what a night

Carl Bayliss wrote:
    What Mark did not mention was he fact he tried to disappear to his hotel room at 11:30!!! until Richard and I caught him in the act, even then he only managed midnight.
    I know i know :blush: bit of a lightweight when it comes to drink mate :smilewinkgrin: The thing is Carl my gorgeous wife wanted me up stair for some love making and after being married for 25 years that's not very often, so one must take it when it's on offer ,you know what i mean dude :yeah:

Thanks

Mark ;-)

[quote=Carl Bayliss]

For a man that doesn't dance, Chris you were up there all night, and I am surprised you managed to get up the stairs.

Congratulations to the both of you as well as the other 9 pilots who received their wings this year, now make use of that piece of paper the CAA has given you and take to the air

Mark ;-)

not real name, Please Contact Admin 100 Club

so now everybody can see that I have hair....funny thing though Mark, you don't.....who looks like Uncle Fester

First pilot to get their wings certificate in the vid was Chris Parkinson...and well I suppose you can guess which one is Mark Brewster!....yep the one that looks like Uncle Fester in the wheelchair!

[quote=Carl Bayliss]
    so now everybody can see that I have hair....funny thing though Mark, you don't.....who looks like Uncle Fester :rofl:

Up your's

Mark :tongue: :tongue:

Nice to see Andy Thornton got Pilot of the Year.

He is without doubt one of the most infectiously enthusiastic aviators out there.

Chris