Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: AX3 Photos

Senior Member 500 Club

AX3 Photos

Saw this AX3 on Sunday, it looked in pretty good order.
    Spotted a beret and a striped shirt on the pilots seat, Perhaps the owner is French?

here's a closer shot;

JM

not real name 500 Club

AX3 Photos

Hah ha, oui monsieur. Quel dommage, John I'd love to have met you. Usually I would have been there on a Sunday but I had things to do with the move and all that stuff so flew on Saturday instead. What you see is what's left of MYRO's covers after the winds a few weeks ago. The wing covers had nearly all their eyelets pulled out but as those lads oop north would say, 'owts better'n nowt'. Then again, I was luckier than poor John whose AX3 was in the empty space to MYRO's right and was up-ended and blown into the ditch. And after he and his wife had spent months towards the end of last year getting it through permit too, it was such a shame.

Hope you were on the receiving end of some proper Stoke hospitality. The lovely Sue was in the kitchen while Clare's off skiing and I bet she made you a lovely cuppa tea :-)

Roger

Diamond geezer Banned500 Club

AX3 Photos

Yes we missed seeing you on Sunday as well Roger, but the Stoke welcome was as good as ever, good to see again John

Ginge

not real name 500 Club

AX3 Photos

That's a shame Ginge. I've been venturing over into the wilds of Essex quite a bit since I got MYRO back in the air and I must make sure I get up to see you before I do the big flight south.

Roegr

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567