Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BioniX Anyone?

BioniX Anyone?

Hi Paul what is the build time for the bionix. Thanks Andy

BioniX Anyone?

Bionix about 12- 14 hours. Tanarg about 100 ish - depending on how mechanical you are and how you tackle it - for instance one hour bursts and 30 mins of that will be lost finding tools and figuring out what to do next from the manual. 4+ hour sessions more effcient - but then again an hour every night of the week might will be quicker to finish than 4 hours every fortnight!

Paul

BioniX Anyone?

So fot the Bionix I'm guessing you guys need to sign it off once built? (or just an inspector?) in which case I'd likely want to come up to Sywell for a couple of days, book into a B&B and build it in the corner of your hangar! Stay for 2 days and then take it home all done. Now just to find that extra bit of cash... ...

BioniX Anyone?

The build time sounds good will there be a bionix at the NEC, if there is then i will have a run down. I like to see the rise against the Bl--dy euro. Andy

BioniX Anyone?

Sorry Andy, just noticed the question in your post there. yes there will be one at the NEC.

Paul

BioniX Anyone?

A long time and no news on the Bionix. What's happening? Had a look on the Flylight site and no news and the mag says still "test"... any idea when it will be available?
    Thanks

Diamond geezer 500 Club

BioniX Anyone?

Went for a flight today near Paris with a French instructor. Bionix 15 with Tanarg trike. Very simple but very effective trim.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12