MYRO est arrive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MYRO est arrive

Apologies for a little personal indulgence. MYRO and pilot glad to be on the ground at the end of the flight to the Dordogne

Roger

MYRO est arrive

Nice one Roger, that is a satisfied look
    Ginge

Comment

MYRO est arrive

Well done Roger.

All the best with the new life in France.

Comment

MYRO est arrive

Thanks Paul, I appreciate that. Yup, it was very satisfying Ginge, especially after all the ups and downs I've had with MYRO. I'm looking forward now to lots of doors-off bimbling over the hills, chateaus and countryside of the Dordogne. TST country :smilewinkgrin:

Roger

Comment

MYRO est arrive

Still fancy a tidy AX3. Anyone want a swap with a Chevron?

Comment

MYRO est arrive

Anyone got an AX3 for sale? Seeking tidy mylar covered machine.

Comment

MYRO est arrive

I think all AX3s are Ultralam covered and are pretty well impervious to most normal wear and tear, the thing to watch for is the stitching as when most were built UV proof stitching was not available. It is certainly viable to have them restitched and many have already been done, but you need to watch for it. The only weak area elsewhere that I'm aware of is the stressed bits at the bottom of the batten pockets, and that is easy to check.
              Good Luck
              Ginge

Comment

MYRO est arrive

If they still produced the AX 2000 I'd seriously consider buying one with an HKS engine - for the toughness and the 6 hour range.

Comment

MYRO est arrive

thanks Ginge,ultra lam is fine by me. I guess I would consider AX2000 but I have a soft spot for the 503 and 582's are not my favourite rotax.

Comment

MYRO est arrive

Yes I have to admit to being a 503 fan myself, great little engines.

Good luck with the search

Ginge

Peter Harrison wrote:
                    thanks Ginge,ultra lam is fine by me. I guess I would consider AX2000 but I have a soft spot for the 503 and 582's are not my favourite rotax.

Comment

Working...
                    X