X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G-MYSO

Hi Ray.

Its moving forward.

All on its weels now with new boots. Rudder peddles are out as found one bent so one is on order along with trim cable and trim plate, assorted nuts and bolts and the engine rubber mounts.

Looking to get the fuel system and assorted wireing done next.

Can you come up next week some time with the other stuff and also bring the engine up too. Might be able to get it on as well.

Might as well bring up all the tailplane parts also. I can then just get on with it all and move it forward quicker.

Keep you posted.

Regards
    Mark

G-MYSO

At this rate I may be forced into trying to fly the beast !

Comment

G-MYSO

Just limber up those rudder feet and enjoy Ray :smile:

Ginge

Comment

G-MYSO

Ray Bowden wrote: At this rate I may be forced into trying to fly the beast !
        Ahh, it'll be good to see another 'rescue puppy' in a good home and back up in the air where it belongs :yeah:

Roger

Comment

G-MYSO

After a bit of a Pause in proceedings things are moving on.

The engine ,exhaust, new fuel system, new chocke cables are fitted as are news cockpit side tubes and nose strut.

Rear fuse cover is going on and tailplane parts will be assembled this weekend.

Just need to get the wiring sorted before I put the screen in.

So, nearly all the construction work done on the fuse.

See you next week Ray.

Regards
          Mark

Comment

G-MYSO

Do I sense some MYME bits in that list Mark....

Had the cabin side and nose tubes been worn by the screen plastic Mark? That's something I'm thinking about at the moment as my screen is still pretty close to my side tubes even though I keep trimming bits more away. The point of contact just keeps moving along a bit further - obviously my slots aren't long enough.

Roger

PS While you're doing the wiring Mark, I put two DIN sockets and a car cig lighter socket in my panel all fused to 2 amps and marked 'Max 1 amp load' to keep them inside the mod limit. Means I've got a socket for a radio p/supply and a GPS no matter how they're plugged. Might be something to think about while you've still got the panel out. I've found having the car cig lighter a boon for running GPS which I've got in my satnav. I don't want to cut the plug off because I use it in my car as well with a different card in it.

Attached files

Comment

G-MYSO

Here is One of G-MYSO nearly ready for weighing, then is snowed, thawed out got rained on and it all got wet through and heavy. Weighing put off until it dries out. :jumpin:

Attached files

Comment

G-MYSO

G-MYSO, now back out side fully rigged and awaiting Permit inpection. Weight and Balance carried out and all within limits and CofG.

Pics to Follow.

Regards
                Mark

Comment

G-MYSO

.....and very pretty it looked next to the Mistral we dropped off there this week..
                  Graham Jefferies
                  BMAA member no: 6885.

Comment

G-MYSO

Tried to Call You Today Ray but could get no answer.

Give me a Call soon.

Regards
                    Mark

Comment

Working...
                    X