Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solo Flight UK New Owner.

Hi All,
    Due to my relocation to Portugal I have decided that Solo Flight will be better served in hands other than mine.I have there fore decided to hand over ownership and control of Solo Flight in the UK to Dave Sykes.
    A lot of you will already know Dave or Spokes already. Dave has over the past few years been an invaluable asset to me in my steep learning curve of all things microlight. Dave as shared my vision and ambitions to introduce new products to the UK market for a long time and hasn't until now got the credit he deserves. I trust him 100 % and have no doubts about leaving things in Dave's more than capable hands.
    Dave is a well established flex wing pilot with most of his 800 odd hours being racked up on the many long distance trips he has to his credit. His latest achievement being a journey to Malta.
    He is also a very skilled and inventive builder. The SSDR ready to fly Solo was mainly Dave's vision of how it should be finished and I have no doubt he will bring the same level of perfection to any future aircraft he builds.
    Mean while I wont be abandoning things altogether I intend setting some thing up in Europe where I can build evaluate and test my ideas for new products, any of these products which I bring to the market place will then be available though Dave.
    I will still be continuing in my quest to gain approval for the BB Trya Section S machine and once this is approved will also hand this over to Dave to handle sales of any Kits.
    All the best Paul.

Solo Flight UK New Owner.

Paul,
    Good luck with it and I think you have chosen the right man in Dave Sykes :idea:

Comment

Paul,

Good luck in Portugal, your a star and you deserve it

Chester

Comment

Thanks both Bill and Peter, Still working on stuff in the back ground and may be around with some very interesting stuff in the future. Take a look on the SSDR thread for the Carbon fiber trike I'm working at.
        :turn: http://forums.bmaa.org/emoticons/smilewinkgrin.gif

Comment

Hello, every body
          as the new owner of soloflight, i have been doing a bit of work of my own and we now have a new Model SSDR with full pod with wheel spats and side skirts and coil sprung suspension
          plus with my own developed 40hp solo engine. all under 110kg.
          genuine 5lt hour.
          visit
          www.soloflightltd.com

Attached files

Comment

Fantastic Dave, Really good job as usual. Is that a luggage space under the seat I can see? By the way microlight flyer mag shows the engine in the Eindeker as a NST engine I would put them right if I was you!
            Seriously that trikes fantastic nice to see you are keeping up the good work.
            Cheers Paul.

Comment

Working...
            X