Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else flying the Trya wing?

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else out there like myself is flying with a Trya wing and would like to discuss comparitive flying characteristics, speeds etc.

I personally have very little time under mine yet and would like to chat with anyone who has some hours on theirs.

Please PM.

Cheers
    Brian

Anyone else flying the Trya wing?

Brian Fallows wrote:
    Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else out there like myself is flying with a Trya wing and would like to discuss comparitive flying characteristics, speeds etc.

I personally have very little time under mine yet and would like to chat with anyone who has some hours on theirs.

Please PM.

Cheers
    Brian
    Flew nicely when formating with it, I was two-up in a Quik.

Don't forget even the 'approved' wings can be adjusted to be a right dog or brilliant to fly; Rich Rawe's Chaser flew badly when he first fitted the new 'skin' (which is due for replacement already apparently).

Main thing is the Trya (and competitor from India sold by P&M) are really tools to squeeze under the SSDR wing loading restriction.

Kev
    G-KEVA
    BMAA 5696

"If anybody ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me: it's all balls."

R.J. Mitchell :- Designer of the Supermarine Spitfire

Comment

Working...
    X