G-MZMK for sale again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G-MZMK for sale again

Just noticed Mike Kilo up for sale again in AFORS.
    The seller is asking for offers around 15000.
    It was a great aircraft when I owned it and I did try to look after it ( with fantastic help from the very knowledgeable and equally affable Mr. Hogg) I had the engine rebuilt and zero houred by Angus at AMF, I even had the trailer professionally resprayed in matching colours.
    I can't for the life of me fathom how the current owner has modded, invested or improved it that much to warrant such expectations of return!
    What are others view of its worth?

G-MZMK for sale again

I seem to remember it being advertised as recently as last summer for around 5k. I nearly spat my cornflakes when I saw the current ad. Maybe it is now covered in gold leaf!

Comment

G-MZMK for sale again

Hi to all who may be able to help me with my new Chevvron. I have purchased MZMK and it is my first microlight and I am currently stalled in my training due to my instructor issues. So I now own this Chevvron and would welcome any information on its history etc. I have been in contact with Ian Hogg and he is coming to see it and hopefully carry out a repair and permit it. I look forward to a long and hopefully rewarding ownership with this aircraft here in Somerset!
      Thx Pete

Comment

Working...
      X