Flash 2 wing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash 2 wing

Unfortunately our group Gemini Flash 2 (not an alpha) is no more after an unplanned meeting with a fence. Nobody was hurt thankfully but the aircraft will never fly again.

The reason I post this is because as a group we own a spare wing that was rebuilt by a professional microlight repair shop (sail had new leading edges I believe) and is reportedly in fantastic condition when it was put atop its original Pegasus trike. Then before it got to fly it was blown into a hanger which wrote off the trike and damaged the wing keel but there was no other damage to the wing. Do you have a Flash 2 that could have its life extended by use of our parts? I hate the idea of items ending up scrapped when they could be used to keep other aircraft alive.

No negative comments about Flash 2 wings please... they only ever come from people who have never actually flown them but heard a mate of a mate say something once!

Flash 2 wing

Oh dear... looks like the scrapyard then! :'(

Comment

Flash 2 wing

Give people a chance to see the advert not everyone is on this forum or looks at it ..you could try Vince's microlight forum or afors for a wider audience
      There is nothing wrong with a nice flash 2 wing did over 500 hrs in mine all over Europe in my early microlight years

Comment

Flash 2 wing

Try putting an ad on www.afors.com. It would be a shame for it to end up scrapped.

Comment

Flash 2 wing

I now have a replacement keel tube so there is a complete Flash 2 wing with zero hours since professional overhaul available for free to anyone who can use it. I guess it could be stuck on an spare wingless Pegasus classic trike or Mainair Gemini trike laying around very easily to make a nice little SSDR. What have you got lying around in the back of your hanger? If push comes to shove I have a 503 I could let go of but ideally I could do with a couple hundred quid for that (I'm not a complete charity!).

Comment

Flash 2 wing

Hi Ian, Could you, on behalf of a friend, pm me a phone number so that he can call you. He is interested in your offer and also the engine.

Many Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X