Skyranger heater installation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not at work today and tomorrow so haven't gir exact figures but around 1k plus vat for a complete system and heater bits and a water pipe that you need to fit round the different shape can.

Don't be afraid of ringing Terry - only problem is that he might be on the phone and you will struggle to get through...,

Paul

Comment

Paul Dewhurst wrote: I am not at work today and tomorrow so haven't gir exact figures but around 1k plus vat for a complete system and heater bits and a water pipe that you need to fit round the different shape can.

Don't be afraid of ringing Terry - only problem is that he might be on the phone and you will struggle to get through...,

Paul
      Hi Paul,
      Many thanks, I will ring Terry even if it's just to have a chat, and I will be in touch with you again in the new year to ask about a mod for this.
      All the best Ian.

Comment

You got that right Paul, as for Ian, ring me any time up to 11.30 pm or 07830 206284 daytime.

Comment

Terry,
          Having gone to 3 axis and currently doing up a Skyranger, I would be very interested in anything heater wise if possible.
          thanks
          Dai

Comment

Working...
          X