A few goodies on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few goodies on ebay

A brief search this evening finds 2x Fuji 250 powered trifliers (starting at £50 each) and a 330 powered triflier over£500). No wings on any, usable for spares for someone?

A few goodies on ebay

Dominic,

I've got a Robin 440 engine complete but partly dismantled up at the airfield, along with quite a lot of spares, (barrels, piston, heads, starter motor, flywheels, pull starter, exhaust, twin carbs with cables, engine mounts for classic trikes) and possibly other stuff too, if you want to come and have a root around. It's just taking up room in the club container, so it might as well go. Yours for a nominal price.

Best regards,

Bob Hood
    XL's forever! Well, one of them anyway. It's all I can afford, not to mention the Raven and the Mini-Max. Oh, and I almost forgot the Spectrum as well :-)

Comment

A few goodies on ebay

Bob, a friend of mine, non forum member, is interested could you PM me a contact number please

Ginge

Comment

A few goodies on ebay

Hi Bob

is your Robin 440 stuff still available? The exhaust on my Gemini Sprint is in bad shape

Dave

Comment

A few goodies on ebay

Dave,

Sorry for the delay in answering, I've been away for most of the last week, so I'm catching up today. Yes, I have a straight through exhaust for a Robin 440. It's a bit loud, but it works very well, and if you're around either later on today or tomorrow then I can meet you at London Colney, if you're interested? The exhaust is in our club container, along with the rest of the Robin bits, and I'm seeing someone tomorrow afternoon about the engine and other bits, so if you want the exhaust then let me know ASAP.

Best regards,

Bob Hood

P.S. you can send me a PM through the forum, or email me on bob(dot)hood(dot)uk(at)gmail(dot)com if you like. Sorry, but I had to do the dots as words in brackets to stop webbots from getting the address.
          XL's forever! Well, one of them anyway. It's all I can afford, not to mention the Raven and the Mini-Max. Oh, and I almost forgot the Spectrum as well :-)

Comment

Working...
          X