Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there an active forum somewhere for 601ULs in the Uk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there an active forum somewhere for 601ULs in the Uk?

Hi 601UL owners

I was wondering if I am looking in the wrong place for info on 601ULs in the UK. I have seen all the information on the Zenair site, but there seems to be so much information that it is hard to dig out the information relevant to the UK.

Andy

if we all try hard enough we could make this the active forum ;-)

I guess that the 601 owners are too busy flying to play on here.

Rans6

Comment

Hi Andrew,
      I am seriously thinking of building a 601UL from plans. I have a set of unused 701UL plans, but am now thinking that the 601 would suit the flying I enjoy more. It would be great hear from other kit or scratch builders. Or we could just make this an Andrew forum!

Andrew

Comment

I know another Andrew with a 601 interest, he came to view mine yesterday, I'll get him to join here next time I contact him.

Rans6....

Comment

If you include other 601s ......ie XLs etc it might get more response. What about a Facebook group and post details on the Zenith Builders site.

I fly a 601xl after upgrading from a Skyranger and can confirm they are a lovely plane to fly. Reason for the upgrade to an XL was the weight issue. Whilst I'm not a big fat bugger, I am 14 stone and if flying with a passengers of a similar build or bigger then the UL struggles in the 450kg capacity. To all intents etc they are a very similar aircraft. Keep in touch guys.

Ade

Attached files

Comment

Hi Andrew, I have sent you a PM

Andrew

Comment

Working...
            X