Propellerhead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Propellerhead

Ginge Sunley wrote: Some years back that aircraft was rebuild to imaculate condition by Mark Jones, it just goes to show what neglect can do, very sad

Ginge
    It has looked worse...

Attached files

Comment

Propellerhead

Just downloaded it onto my Kindle and started reading this evening whilst stuck in Coventry, billy-no-mates style. Great stuff. Looking forward to the misogyny in the second half.

Comment

Propellerhead

Finished it this morning. Really good and easy read. I can identify with many of his thought processes! Especially the one where he thought his friend was dead and then experienced mild disappointment when he wasn't!

Any have contact details for "Ants" ?

Comment

Propellerhead

You could try http://www.thegardenintheclouds.com/

Comment

Propellerhead

That too is an excellent read, although nothing to do with aviation. Antony is currently working on a fiction story, while mixing it in with his 'bread and butter' Journalism. If you read Garden in the Clouds, or look at the site indicated by Tom, Gwyn, his house is located, but should you decide to visit, take your Hiking boots.

Comment

Propellerhead

I have just finished this book a few weeks ago, fantastic read. One of the things I took away from it was that was that the things that seem to get you down and go wrong that you think only happens to you, happens to everyone.

Great photo's of MVOY, so sad to see her in that state.

Comment

Working...
              X