Wanted Thruster main boom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Thruster main boom

I'm after a thruster TST main boom if anyone's got one in good condition please.
    Ta

Am I right in assuming that that you have a crack from the rivet holes were one of the S/S brackets is fixed on? If so there was a mod that I was told about by Gordon Pill when he ran Thruster where an internal sleave was fitted. Either Tec Office or Rod from Volair should be able to help with that if that is the way you decide to go

Comment

It's worse than that....I don't have a boom at all! The basket case that iv got had a mishap with the weather and the boom got broken. So iv got all the rest of the bits including some decent skins but now I need a boom and the boom support struts.

Comment

Have you tried Volair?

Comment

Or even Mark Jones at Galaxy? I think he is working for P&M now but might still have some parts stored somewhere
          Sean McDonald

Comment

Thanks both.
            Iv posted an ad on AFORS and will give it another week before I try Volair.
            Sean iv had a chat with Mark and he's not got any bits that I need....he also politely reminded me that Galaxy no longer exists and his affiliation with thrusters is no more.

Comment

Wasn't sure if he had completely finished trading as Galaxy but thought it worth trying him anyway as he may have unsold bits. Anyway sounds like he has made his position clear...

Dominic Pecheur wrote: Thanks both.
              Iv posted an ad on AFORS and will give it another week before I try Volair.
              Sean iv had a chat with Mark and he's not got any bits that I need....he also politely reminded me that Galaxy no longer exists and his affiliation with thrusters is no more.
              Sean McDonald

Comment

Working...
              X