Well Done to the BMAA Staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Done to the BMAA Staff

I don't suppose you get thanked very often but well done to the staff who turned my license application around so quickly..........Posted it Monday morning and received it all back this morning (Thursday) ;-) .......Only got wait for the CAA now! :sad: We shall see !
    Anyway thanks and well done...........

Only another 2 months to go then :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mike

Comment

Mine took 2 weeks.

Comment

:hop: 2 weeks for me too ! It came Wednesday (26th)

Comment

Just a quick thank you to the Bmaa Staff for getting my permit sorted quickly
          Was problem with previos mods before i bought the Microlight, But its all sorted and Permit in hand

Many Thanks

Bobby

Comment

Robert Tomlinson wrote: Just a quick thank you to the Bmaa Staff for getting my permit sorted quickly
            Was problem with previos mods before i bought the Microlight, But its all sorted and Permit in hand

Many Thanks

Bobby
            Good to see the BMAA can turn around permits quickly, the LAA seem to take bloody ages :shocked:

Comment

And another thank-you. Posted my permit paperwork off on Monday, a quick telephone call confirmed it was with the BMAA on Tuesday, and the new permit back in my hands Thursday.

Brilliant! Well done Joanne.

Alan

Comment

Like to add my thanks for the prompt service........posted license application monday, got it back this morning.......................Ta very much

Comment

Blimy, That was slow for them downstairs.

Comment

Terry, considering the state of my handwriting its a miracle they arent still on the phone to me trying to decipher the blooming thing

Comment

Thanks from me as well.

Sent permit forms on Monday, back Thursday.

Enabled me to take my daughter flying with me for the first time :scool: and we flew into the Southport Airshow on both days as part of the group from my club, Ince Blundell. :yeah:

Result!!

Steve

Comment

They've even managed a worthwhile initiative in these days of unreliable post.

Well done...

See http://www.bmaa.org/newsitem.asp?NewsID=269
                        :smurf: Joan

Comment

Our CTSW was permit checked and test flown on Monday. On Tuesday we sent copies of the paperwork by e-mail to avoid any postal delays. The permit was e-mailed back on Wednesday and the hard copy arrived in the post today, Thursday. Well done Joanne, excellent sevice! Ray and Anita :jumpin:

Comment

Well done BMAA staff Permit renewal and minor mod sent Tuseday afternoone

And back this morning Excellent service that most be about a day and half turn around.

Now just waiting for the weather to inprove no harm in hopeing :lol:

Comment

Bounce old post to put a nicer message on the front page :-)
                              I think they're still doing a good job though I've less dealings with them nowadays 'cos I ain't not been to Deddington in over a year

Comment

Working...
                              X