Names on the Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Names on the Forum

Guests are people viewing the forum, no way to know how many visit more than once.
    Best Regards

Bob
    Ewe avterrr larf

Comment

Names on the Forum

Thanks, Bob.

Just out of curiosity, perhaps the number of 'registered' non BMAA members would be of interest if not a breach of confidence?

Comment

Names on the Forum

Hi Mike

there are 1630 members of the forum of which at least 703 are members of the BMAA. It is highly probable that there are more BMAA members and that they have simply not joined the members only section.

Regards

bob
        Best Regards

Bob
        Ewe avterrr larf

Comment

Names on the Forum

One of the things I noticed a while back was the number of people who'd registered and hadn't ever posted which is a pity. Everyone who's interested in microlights can contribute something to the forum even if to start off with it's just the odd question. If a few have been put off by the occasional 'wild west' atmosphere hopefully they'll be a bit more encouraged to break their silence when things have settled down for a while under Bob's new stricter regime.

Am I allowed to refer to your stricter regime Bob? ;-)

Comment

Names on the Forum

Anyone else noticed the time of Bob's last post here? True devotion to duty!

Comment

Names on the Forum

Nick Brooke wrote: Anyone else noticed the time of Bob's last post here? True devotion to duty!
              Yes, and apparently there's no truth in the rumour that he'd heard that PK was going to mount a night-time attack on the forum.

Comment

Names on the Forum

> Anyone else noticed the time of Bob's last post here? True devotion to duty!

He's probably on a beach in the Seychelles ... :-)

Comment

Names on the Forum

:freaked:
                  John

Comment

Names on the Forum

Sorry to be boring.................BUT, someone called Alex whose name is "Unkown" is posting on the FAQS thread :nono: . I thought this wasn't allowed or possible :blush:

Comment

Names on the Forum

Actually, 'unknown' last posted in april 2008, and his last post on the FAQ thread was in 2007. Only reason its at the top is that Laurie has added to an old thread.

Alex Williams does still post on the forum, so he must have a new login.

Am I right Bob?

Comment

Names on the Forum

Ah well spotted..........I hadn't noticed that :blush:

Comment

Names on the Forum

unknown alex cannot post as his account is locked down.

I cannot prove who it was as there is nothing to link one account with a newer account.

If I had to guess I would say that Alex found out his account was locked so registered again and now uses his full name. Am I right Alex?

cheers

bob
                          Best Regards

Bob
                          Ewe avterrr larf

Comment

Names on the Forum

:blush: Sorry to trouble you Bob.........should have looked at the dates :blush:

Comment

Working...
                            X