The LH-10 at SPLASH 06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The LH-10 at SPLASH 06

Having seen the LH-10 at the SPLASH show I was intrigued as to whether the figures listed on the brochure actually match the reality of the aircraft, so being mildly interested in the aircraft Jean Charles Devynck suggested I visit the factory to see and fly the aircraft and that I should contact him when he returned to France to arrange such a visit.. Well here is the latest correspondence with some interesting NEWS.

Jean-Charles Devynck

LH Aviation

Sales Manager

Aérodrome de Merville

F-59660 Merville

France

Tel: + 33 328 42 89 43

Fax: +33 328 48 25 51

www.lhaviation.com

Cher Jean-Charles Devynck,

Suite à notre conversation à l'exposition d'ÉCLABOUSSURE à Birmingham je voudrais vérifier la disponibilité pour venir voler le LH-10. Je peux organiser le prochain excédent n'importe quand donné assez de notification et voler avec votre pilote de compagnie, je suis disposé à acheter un si je peux obtenir la certification du CAA au R-U et celle les caractéristiques de décollage et d'atterrissage sont comme réclamé sur la brochure. Veuillez me contacter avec d'autres détails et je m'inciterai disponible pour voler avec votre pilote

Respect sincère

Peter

The LH-10 at SPLASH 06

:turn:

Comment

The LH-10 at SPLASH 06

Paul,
      I envisage being inbound to Little Snoring on Thursday, but time unknown...text me your mobile number and I will call you with an ETA

Seeing as my trip is over 1000nm I cannot calculate times at specific airfields due to weather & winds. I intend leaving Locarno on Wednesday morning and would hope to be at least in Reims by sunset Wednesday and then leave early Thurs for LS.

Comment

The LH-10 at SPLASH 06

O

Comment

The LH-10 at SPLASH 06

On the 1st trip that our mutual friend came on we were still in Porto when we should have been in Portimao, so I missed that ETA by 24hrs and he missed the Porto-Portimao leg (easyjet took him home)... the 2nd trip we did arrive 2mins 30secs before our ETA. Speak soon....off to Snowy Switzerland now !!!!

Comment

Working...
          X