Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with getting on yahoo group

Hi all

just getting into microlighting, remortgaged the house to be able to afford training and an aircraft so I'll be looking for advise etc on which machine to get.

at the moment I'm trying to find everything I can on the subject :-D

I've signed up for the Yahoo group a while ago but I'm still sitting as "pending" can anybody tell me the email address of the group owner so I can try and sort it out??

Cheers,

Graham.

help with getting on yahoo group

Graham,

You should have had a reply from Bob Perrin asking for your contact information, you will not get on to the group without supplying that. His e-mail address is bob@bl-distribution.co.uk

Comment

Hi I sent my details to BOB a week ago and still showing pending. Haveing read it though I am not too sure that I am that bothered.

Comment

While there is an aweful lot of total rubbish on that group there are often some nuggets of useful stuff to be gleaned. So if you can ignore the colossal egos on there it can still be worthwhile.
        The answer to the second part of your question depends mostly on the kind of flying you intent to do. For instance, do your dreams point you towards Flex or 3axis? do you intend, at least for a start, mostly local bimbles with the occassional foray further afield, summer evening locals, busy summers trying to get to lots of flyins or long distance wild blue yonder stuff? or don't you yet know?
        If it's the last you could do worse than training on a club machine and talking to other microlighters to get a feel for what you will want. For the others there are machines suitable for all tastes available, if you can narrow it down I'm sure you will get plenty of advice

Comment

Working...
        X