Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    CTSW by P&M

I have never managed to get more than 130kts for that fuel burn :shocked: if I fly @ 65% power I get 110-115kts for a 45litres per hour fuel burn. [/b]

The Aircraft that has the most unrealistic performance figures has got to be the A22 Foxbat, the claims are that it will do 100kts for 15 litres per hour :turn: The Foxbat is undoubtably the nicest Microlight out there and it is just a shame that for such a fast looking machine it is so slow :cry:

I guess that the Foxbat is just a microlight that looks right and that the owners of a Foxbat can remain happy knowing it looks good :tongue:

I think that as it is a fun aircraft the owners will just enjoy bimbling around and have no real place to go

:yeah:

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic CTSW by P&M

CTSW by P&M

[/TD]
    [td width=151]150kts[/td][/TR]
    [tr class=bodysmall vAlign=top][td class=MsoNormal][td ][/td][td class=MsoNormal]1054fpm[/td][/tr][tr class=bodysmall vAlign=top][td class=MsoNormal][/td][td class=MsoNormal]55kts[/td][/tr][tr class=bodysmall vAlign=top][td class=MsoNormal][/td][td class=MsoNormal]43kts [/td][/tr][tr class=bodysmall vAlign=top][td class=MsoNormal][/td][td class=MsoNormal]40kts[/td][/tr][tr class=bodysmall vAlign=top][td class=MsoNormal][/td][td class=MsoNormal]34kts[/td][/tr][tr class=bodysmall vAlign=top][td class=MsoNormal][/td][td class=MsoNormal]40-115kts[/td][/tr][tr class=bodysmall vAlign=top][td class=MsoNormal][/td][td class=MsoNormal]115-150kts[/td][/tr]
    [/TABLE]

VNE 150kts

Now if it will do 150kts in the cruise I imagine it must go through the VNE in a FULL PWR Dive if not careful :skull:
Working...
X