GRANDFATHER RIGHTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GRANDFATHER RIGHTS

Nice to see I changed from LOUDMOUTH to KNUCKLEHEAD :yeah: in your posts.

Bill Parker BMAA 6598 said...

[quote]Loudmouth Kelsey (Ferryair) Earthrounders 2910 wrote:

Knucklehead Kelsey (Ferryair) Earthrounders 2910 said...

Originally posted by Bill Parker BMAA 6598
    Appology accepted Pete

Best Regards...Bill.

Comment

GRANDFATHER RIGHTS

On reflection Pete.. I deemed knucklehead to be more appropriate
      :-)

Best Regards...Bill

Comment

GRANDFATHER RIGHTS

Sounds like a message you wouldn't want forwarded to the DGAC? Still, none of your friends on here would think of doing that, I'm sure....

rgds Rick

Peter Kelsey (Ferryair) Earthrounders 2910 wrote:

My French Instructor friend is saying that a UK Microlight Licence is accepted on a ULM in France, but again....don't shoot the messenger !!! I am going to get him to issue my Brevet et Licence de Pilote d'ULM to keep me 100% legal, he said he will post me it :smilewinkgrin: He said " I don't usually issue them by post, but as you are friends with other pilots in uk I have given before, I will do it for you"

Originally posted by Donald Walker
        Peter,

He may have confirmed you can fly a British micro on a French ULM licence or vice-versa, but I have both a Brevet et Licence de Pilote d'ULM and a PPL(M)A because I know you can't.

BTW NPPLs carry the following clause: "The licence holder is entitled to exercise licence privileges on aircraft registered in the United Kingdom".

I've had enough. Chau.

Donald

Comment

GRANDFATHER RIGHTS

[quote=Rick Goddin]

Sounds like a message you wouldn't want forwarded to the DGAC? Still, none of your friends on here would think of doing that, I'm sure....

Hello Rick
          One test that I'm sure would win WFAeC approval or even adoption as policy, vital safety check for any pilot of Peter's abilities to undertake before contemplating flying abroad:-

http://www.sailinganarchy.com/general/2002/cool_test.htm
          This tests the pilot's ability to keep a cool head in emergencies, and in Peter's case seems uncannily accurate...
          Kev
          PS why DO people do multi-coloured text? Even I'm not that boring...am I?
          G-KEVA
          BMAA 5696

"If anybody ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me: it's all balls."

R.J. Mitchell :- Designer of the Supermarine Spitfire

Comment

GRANDFATHER RIGHTS

Rick Goddin wrote:

rgds Rick

Originally posted by Peter Kelsey (Ferryair) Earthrounders 2910

My French Instructor friend is saying that a UK Microlight Licence is accepted on a ULM in France, but again....don't shoot the messenger !!! I am going to get him to issue my Brevet et Licence de Pilote d'ULM to keep me 100% legal, he said he will post me it :smilewinkgrin: He said " I don't usually issue them by post, but as you are friends with other pilots in uk I have given before, I will do it for you"

Originally posted by Donald Walker
            Peter,

He may have confirmed you can fly a British micro on a French ULM licence or vice-versa, but I have both a Brevet et Licence de Pilote d'ULM and a PPL(M)A because I know you can't.

BTW NPPLs carry the following clause: "The licence holder is entitled to exercise licence privileges on aircraft registered in the United Kingdom".

I've had enough. Chau.

Donald

Comment

GRANDFATHER RIGHTS

Kev,
              I must admit I enjoyed taking the 'Cool Test' I nearly had to change my incontinence pad twice :lol:
              Now let's get onto the multi coloured text, it is artistic to change the colours, it shows flair and imagination and brightens up the bulletin board, the bulletin board needs brightening up because the posts you put on are normally sprinkled with an air of doom & gloom. Merit where merit is due, if there was an award for BMAA's most Boring Git...... I am sure your name would be the 1st engraving on the cup.
              To put you in the picture, I have been in the company of some people who not only find you boring, but also thought you were ill mannered, but from time to time I find you quite entertaining. You were much more palatable as 'Reggie Bender' now you are just like 'Boring Brenda' :smilewinkgrin:

[quote]Kev Armstrong wrote:

Originally posted by Rick Goddin

Hello Rick
              One test that I'm sure would win WFAeC approval or even adoption as policy, vital safety check for any pilot of Peter's abilities to undertake before contemplating flying abroad:-

http://www.sailinganarchy.com/general/2002/cool_test.htm
              This tests the pilot's ability to keep a cool head in emergencies, and in Peter's case seems uncannily accurate...
              Kev
              PS why DO people do multi-coloured text? Even I'm not that boring...am I?

Comment

GRANDFATHER RIGHTS

Peter Kelsey (Ferryair) Earthrounders 2910 wrote:

Kev,
                To put you in the picture, I have been in the company of some people who not only find you boring, but also thought you were ill mannered, but from time to time I find you quite entertaining. You were much more palatable as 'Reggie Bender' now you are just like 'Boring Brenda' :smilewinkgrin:
                [/quote]*Ill mannered? Strange, always say "please" before telling someone to p*ss off... :smilewinkgrin:
                Kev
                G-KEVA
                BMAA 5696

"If anybody ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me: it's all balls."

R.J. Mitchell :- Designer of the Supermarine Spitfire

Comment

GRANDFATHER RIGHTS

Blimey, the French ULM licence is easy to get !!!

Microlight pilot certificate for airplane:

Comment

Working...
                  X