Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is going to SPLASH SHOW 2006 2nd-3rd December 2006

[color=#0000ff>

AJT [/color]if you are going, make yourself known and I will certainly have a beer with you, as will i'm sure quite a few others.

The show does have quite a few microlights in attendance and it is a good place to see the machines in a warm environment.

Who is going to SPLASH SHOW 2006 2nd-3rd December 2006

Hi Peter

My partner and I intend to go so maybe see you there and say hello? Looking forward to it and as you say with the extra floor space it will hopefully be worth the visit!

On checking the website the list of exhibitors seems to be growing, so the signs are good…

Cheers

Dean

Comment

[color=#0000ff>

[b]

[color=#0000ff>

[/color]

Comment

De-lurk

I'm planning to go on Sunday.

Lurk again

Comment

I'll be there on Sunday. The show is starting to sound a bit better, the stands were disappointing last year, It was good to meet up with faces that I'd not seen for a while. This year I'm looking forward to meeting the new Thruster crowd and starting to get know them. They have restarted production again so if they measure up to Gordon and John it could be good

Comment

:turn:

:scool:

Only Joking

Though I have heard Bob Perrin and Rick Goddin are looking forward to having a beer with me :roll:

Comment

I know that they are fans of yours. Are you taking a beer proof hat? See you there
              Ginge

Comment

:lol:

[color=blue> :yeah:

:cry:

So if you see someone in a 'beer proof' hat, the likelyhood is that it will be me... come say hello & if I am at the beer tent, there will be a beer lobbed into your hand.

[color=blue>

[b]

Comment

How about next year having the show a little earlier in the year, for chance of better weather, at a big venue we could fly into; eg. Long Marston?
                  The exhibitors could set-up in marquees; 'tents in a field', real microlighting!

Comment

PMicroS[color=gray>hw[/b]

Comment

It's too early and suffers from poor weather; over the last few years anyway.

Comment

I think that is why Spamfield is held later, With the three we have got it fairly well covered. It'll never be perfect, but it's pretty good.

Ginge

Comment

I suppose if we fly-in then there'll be no excuse to buy a lot of kit and be no room to carry it back!

Comment

Just about to get airborne for Birmingham from Edinburgh !!!!! 0645 departure...
                            Hope my night rating is still current as 1hr 38mins of flight is before Sunrise ;-)

Comment

First post for me on this forum !! (I like the format BTW).

I will be there on Sunday for a couple of hours
                              Streaking - It was good for me..............

Comment

Working...
                              X