Engine blows plug out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engine blows plug out?

I think I am going to try helicoil but how much would you want for one? just in case? Cheers Paul.

Comment

Engine blows plug out?

[b]Mark is your best bet :yeah:

Comment

Engine blows plug out?

WoW a supedup qualcast!!! Since I started this flying milarky I cant see the road for my lawn, and the gardens only 10 foot long!!! I thing a nice patio would be good out there and I can then sit the missis out there on flying days and bugger of down to the airfield instead of cutting the grass. OR may be I could just taxi the plane about the lawn a bit!!!

Comment

Engine blows plug out?

I just read that rotax have cancelled the reserch on an 8 cylinder engine, might fit your lawn mower Peter!

Comment

Engine blows plug out?

1000mtrs x 15mtrs to cut regularly and the Flymo was suffering a little, but the Qualcast with the blowtax 8cyl should romp through it,[/b]

'bowling green' so he takes pride in mowing the sods[/b]

The strip was so well kept this year that it never had a soggy patch, last year it got soggy enough that 2 propstrikes happened because it wasn't looked after :skull:

Comment

Engine blows plug out?

Just wanted to say thanks to all who offered help and advice. Turned out that there was a spare head at the airfield that I could buy.
              Cheers Paul.

Comment

Engine blows plug out?

Nice one Paul, back in the air next weekend

:turn:

Comment

Engine blows plug out?

Hope so , weather permiting. cheers Paul

Comment

Working...
                  X