Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Norfolk!

Well, I've moved.

Now instructing in Norfolk. See the BMAA clubs and schools listing for more info. The sky is a lot quieter here (although I did get a good view of a Tornado going into Marham on the flight up to Cromer) and having the coast to follow makes local navigation fairly straightforward compared to Beds/Northants.

Its been great to find a very welcoming bunch of flyers about the place.

Feel free to get in touch if you need training, exams, revals or whatever - or just to say Hi
    Martin Watson
    Microlights in Norfolk
    Fixed Wing Instruction - Exams and GSTs - Revalidations
    07805 716407

Hello Norfolk!

Oh no... how did you get in? Was it one of those container lorries?

Although we have Norfolk Immigration Officers at Thetford & Downham Market, still some seem to get through....

Welcome to Norfolk, Martin, anyway: where are you operating from - Cromer?

Attached files

Comment

Hello Norfolk!

Hi Martin, welcome to Norfolk.
      Feel free to call in to Priory Farm near Tibenham anytime, no landing fee.
      Full details here :
      http://www.flypfa.co.uk/
      best of luck with your move, hope it works out for you.
      JM
      (Trustee of the Bakers Dozen Syndicate)

Comment

Hello Norfolk!

Thanks, guys.

Phil - It was surprisingly easy to get in. I just sneaked in the back way while no-one was looking. Great pic btw - I'll be sure to recognise you when I see you

Yes the Thruster is at Cromer. Its bright yellow, reg G-KDCD. So now there are two Thrusters at Northrepps Aeroclub that can be used for three-axis training, which gives us some useful flexibility and means we can keep training when one is having maintenance done. I'm also instructing for the folk at Ludham in their Ikarus C42.

John - I'll be exploring local airfields over the summer, I hope. Both on my own and with students. So I hope to meet you soon.
        Martin Watson
        Microlights in Norfolk
        Fixed Wing Instruction - Exams and GSTs - Revalidations
        07805 716407

Comment

Hello Norfolk!

Nice one Martin, best wishes and we hope that all goes well for you.

ps.
          You will enjoy visiting Priory Farm, always a great welcome there

Comment

Hello Norfolk!

Martin, quite by coincidence I'm moving up that way so you don't get away from me that easily! Dom

Comment

Hello Norfolk!

Dominic Pecheur wrote: Martin, quite by coincidence I'm moving up that way so you don't get away from me that easily! Dom
              Now, look here: with me n' John already here, Norfolk is FULL - there's just NO room for ANY more....

John: this Norfolk immigration crisis just reinforces our case for NEXIT...

Comment

Hello Norfolk!

Welcome to Norfolk, Martin.

I'm training with Kevin & Adam at Northrepps, so no doubt I'll see you soon.
                Pete T.

"A closed mouth gathers no feet".

Comment

Hello Norfolk!

Hi , Seems to be some confusion as I was at Northrepps yesterday and they were adamant that Martin was not instructing from there. Could you clear the confusion, where exactly are you training from?
                  Bryan

Comment

Working...
                  X