Flyer Live 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyer Live 2016

Just a quick note to say that The Light Aircraft Company Ltd will not be exhibiting at the Flyer Live show this year. To those who love the rumor mill, there is no hidden agenda, no we are not going out of business, in fact we don't have enough hours in the day, we have UK and export orders and we have some great stuff happening for 2017. We have seen the show diminish in people coming through the turnstiles by over 2/3rds in the last few years and the introduction on non related exhibitors, this year sees a cut from 3 days to 2 days (Friday and Saturday) and I would suggest that it is converted to a bi-annual show and a new venue, but that is only my opinion.

To all those planning to go, have a great time and hopefully see you at Popham 2017, come along and test fly our new aircraft.

Paul HS

Flyer Live 2016

Hi Paul
    The show has never been a three day show, it just felt like it.
    Geoff

Comment

Flyer Live 2016

Hi Geoff, as always you are right, yes it was Saturday and Sunday but it always felt like at least a 3 day with set up on friday, sometimes it felt like a 5 day show ; ). Best show for us was I guess the last NEC show organised by your good self

Paul

Comment

Flyer Live 2016

You smooth talker.
        Remind me to buy you a pint.
        Geoff

Comment

Flyer Live 2016

WILCO

Comment

Working...
          X