CFS Rotax.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFS Rotax.

Looking on the CFS Rotax website today...they dont seem to list parts for the 503...are they not supporting it???
    "When once you have tasted flight...you will forever walk with your eyes turned skywards..."

https://www.youtube.com/user/nickjaxe/videos.

As far as I am aware, the only two stroke they (CFS) support is the 582.
    Have you tried Skydrive? They still carry a few spares.

Comment

As you say Skydrive still have some spares and the service is as good as ever. Also I have found Eccleston Aviation to be a good source of spares for the trusty 503.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginge Sunley View Post
        As you say Skydrive still have some spares and the service is as good as ever. Also I have found Eccleston Aviation to be a good source of spares for the trusty 503.
        AFIR Recently Ecclestone were subsumed into CFS - but just checking CFS' advert in the Dec. LAA magazine and Ecclestone is listed as an approved Support Centre together with Air-Masters.

Outside that ring Kevin Dilks is well worth chatting to, he's a good reputation and deeply Rotax from way back.

Happy Christmas,

mike hallam.

Comment

That's interesting Mike, I'd heard that they were an approved support centre but had assumed that they simply had to gain an approval to gain access to Rotax spares as CFS are the sole distributer in this country.

I gained that impression when speaking to them on the phone anyway, but I can confirm that Ecclestone still stock spares for the 503. In line with what can be expected though prices seem to have risen rather more than the exchange rate would suggest.

We may yet have go over to Hirth to escape the grasping tenticles of Rotax/CFS.

Kevin fairly recently serviced a gearbox for me and did a good job, comes accross as a good bloke.

Comment

Working...
          X