http://www.bmaa.org/news_item.php?wnID=11054

Flyer Live - Discount tickets

I have bought 25 tickets and want give them all away,

See here [u]https://afors.com/index.php?page=adview&adid=37931[u]

Alex

Comment

Hello,

According to my calendar the 2nd and 3rd of December this year fall on a Friday and Saturday. The AGM is scheduled to be on the Saturday, so that's alright, but if the show is not open on the Sunday, then all us people who work for a living will have to try to get to the show on Saturday or not go at all.

So just a quick question; Why is it open on the Friday, when very few people will be able to get there, and not open on the Sunday, when I would guess that many more people would be able to attend?

Best regards,

Bob Hood
      XL's forever! Well, one of them anyway. It's all I can afford, not to mention the Raven and the Mini-Max. Oh, and I almost forgot the Spectrum as well :-)

Comment

Bob Hood BMAA 3300 wrote: The AGM is scheduled to be on the Saturday, so that's alright, but if the show is not open on the Sunday, then all us people who work for a living will have to try to get to the show on Saturday or not go at all.
        I work for a living and the majority of that work is at weekends, so I have to take the weekend off, I want to got o the show so I've booked it.

If you work 9-5 Monday to Friday or even Saturday then sure a day's leave with over 3 months notice is a runner?

Comment

Steve,

No problem, if you work weekends then it makes sense for the show to be on one weekday and one weekend day. I must admit that as I work the normal Monday to Friday week it hadn't really occurred to me to consider the others among us who keep the world turning on the weekends. So thanks for waking me up to that, and I hope that whoever else has to work on the weekend will also be able to attend on the Friday. As for me, I'll be there on the Saturday as usual, so that I can attend the AGM, and I hope to see you there.

Best regards,

Bob Hood
          XL's forever! Well, one of them anyway. It's all I can afford, not to mention the Raven and the Mini-Max. Oh, and I almost forgot the Spectrum as well :-)

Comment

That's it, ticket for Saturday bought, see you all there.

Comment

Hi All
              I have had lots of e-mails advertising the GA show at telford on the 2nd/3rd of Ddecember. Does anyone know if there will be a microlight show this year?

Comment

Like it or not Laurie microlights are part of general aviation, so hopefully there will be some at the show.

Comment

Working...
                X