Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ely Cathedral

Love seeing this from the air

Had a few other great aerial photos uploaded at my blog too http://www.clearprop.co.uk/uploaded-photos/

Ely Cathedral

Aah, the ship of the Fens, a cracking sight and visible from miles away specialy when the sun is shining on it, thanks

Ginge

Comment

Ely Cathedral

planning to fly around it is a challenge, too..... 500' below or (600m horizontally) it is 290' amsl and you have to stay below the 1033' amsl pan-handle.....giving you about 150' above or below. I flew it within close tolerances in my Dragonfly. Completely wonderful.
      X-air pilot
      Previously owned flexwings, incl. Quantum 15-582 and Flylight Dragonfly.

Comment

Ely Cathedral

Except of course, being a MATZ stub you can carefully and legally ignore it's limits.

Comment

Ely Cathedral

You could try talking to them on the off chance of finding an American that understands English, as it is spoke. Then you can always give up, go through, go around or duck under. What a range of options :smilewinkgrin:

Alan Batchelor wrote:
          Except of course, being a MATZ stub you can carefully and legally ignore it's limits.

Comment

Ely Cathedral

Alan Batchelor wrote: Except of course, being a MATZ stub you can carefully and legally ignore it's limits.
            are you serious!?
            X-air pilot
            Previously owned flexwings, incl. Quantum 15-582 and Flylight Dragonfly.

Comment

Ely Cathedral

Yes! Read your air law etc.

Comment

Ely Cathedral

Yup, completly legal although how wise it may be is another question

Comment

Working...
                X