Exams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exams

I have just done my exams (2 weeks ago). Went the Cosgrove route but as stated by others there are questions not covered in the book. However I passed them all in one week on 2 days. The one you need to do a practical on is the Nav. Its all about planning a route and then answering specific questions about it ie how long it will take how much fuel etc Did the microlight hangar quizes plus others and found them helpful again except for the nav paper. Good luck

Comment

Exams

microlighthangar.com is the site address and scroll down the left side for mock exams

Comment

I heard recently that the BMAA had taken on the responsibility of re-writing the exam papers for the examinations that are part of the BMAA microlight syllabus, I did see a reference somewhere that hinted that there will be errors if the BMAA are given this role. ( Can't recall where I saw that reference though? )

Now my question is, I have just heard that the latest Navigation paper that the BMAA have just collated as paper M17C has some errors in it and have been recalled and that the CAA Navigation exam papers have been reintroduced until such times as the BMAA can reprint the corrected versions.

Apparently Nav paper M17A & M17B are correct so anyone taking a nav exam should insist on the A or B editions to be certain of getting a proper result.

Is this true or is it just a malicious rumour?

Comment

See here.

http://forums.bmaa.org/showthread.ph...856#post128856
          Rob Hughes
          BMAA Member

Comment

Working...
          X