Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Read Me First!

I have seen the bulletin,I was just saying that I couldn't find it on this forum.I keep getting lost and feel like im going around in circles.:-)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Read Me First!

HOW DO I GET TO SEE THE QUIK KINGPOST BULLETIN . I THINK I AM GOING AROUND IN CIRCLES.WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE JUST TO EMAIL IT WITH THE EMAIL YOU SENT TO ME WITH A LINK TO THIS SITE.I'M CONFUSED.:-)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Read Me First!

So where the hell is this service bulletin for the quick??? Computer illiteracy is my excuse

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Read Me First!

Read Me First!

If you need access to a private forum on this web site:

First, you must register with the site. You MUST have a site logon, in order to be granted access to a private forum.

Next, post a request here. The moderators of the private forums will monitor this forum and act upon your requests. Note that if you know the Id of the moderator, you can just send them a PM (private Message)

There are two types of private forum - those where you need special permission to post, and those which you will not even know exist unless you are a member - Do NOT post asking what private forums are available. Any private forums which are not publically visible are like that for a reason! If you were entitle to be a member, you would have been notified!
Working...
X